Northcrest Community has a great opportunity for a friendly and caring individual to join our Driver's Team. Drivers provide transportation services to the residents of Northcrest Community, working up to 15 hours per week. Day hours are a must! Flexibility and availability for evenings and occasional on-call weekends rotation is required.
A Class C-CDL and Class D-Chauffer license is preferred and must be obtained as soon as feasible. Driving experience preferred. Drug test required.
Northcrest offers a competitive wage and benefits with wage credit for experience.
- Premium pay of double hourly wage for holidays worked
- 401K Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Meals at a reduced cost
- Family-friendly work environment
Northcrest's success is a direct result of our caring staff that assists the residents. Come join our Driver's Team today!
- Class C-CDL and Class D-Chauffer license preferred; must be obtained as soon as feasible.
- Drug test participation
- Day, evening, and on-call rotating weekend availability
Contact Ronnie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-232-6760 with any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer