Cook Part Time, Flexible Hours
Northcrest has an opportunity for a creative and talented Cook who enjoys working in a team oriented atmosphere. We will train! The part-time schedule is a minimum of 16-24 hours per week. Additional hours available if desired. Flexible hours Monday-Friday, every other weekend, and some holidays.
Northcrest offers competitive wages and benefits with wage credit for experience. If you take pride in what you do and are a team player, join our team today!
- Dental & Vision Insurance (24 hrs/wk)
- Life Insurance (24 hrs/wk)
- 401K Plan
- Vacation Pay (24 hrs/wk)
- Sick Leave Pay (24 hrs/wk)
- Premium pay of double hourly wage for holidays worked
- Employee Assistance Program
- Longevity Pay
- Meals at a reduced cost
- Family-friendly work environment
Northcrest's success is a direct result of the caring staff that assists the residents. Come join our Dining Services team!
Contact Rashell, Director of Dining Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 515-232-6760 with any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer