Northcrest Community is seeking a full-time Restorative Aide to join our Clinical Team. Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant.
This position is a great opportunity to utilize expertise in Kinesiology or Exercise Science!
- Develops and maintains restorative programming for senior residents in the Health Center in order to help residents maintain their maximum level of physical functioning.
- Works closely with therapists to carry out recommendations and ensure proper follow-through by other care team members.
- Partners with the rest of the care team to ensure proper safety practices and give guidance when resident mobility and functional needs change.
- Participates with the interdisciplinary care team in conferencing with families and residents following written assessments and plan adjustments.
- Assists in organizing and maintaining equipment utilized in resident cares – wheelchairs, lifts, walkers, etc.
Northcrest offers competitive wages and benefits with wage credit for experience.
Flexible Spending Account Plan
Dental & Vision Insurance
Sick Leave Pay
Premium pay of double hourly wage for holidays worked
- Employee Assistance Program
Meals at a reduced cost
Family-friendly work environment
Northcrest's success is a direct result of our caring staff that assists the residents. Come join our Clinical Services team today!
Certified Nursing Assistant
Restorative Aide experience required.
Bachelor's Degree in Kinesiology or related field preferred
Must demonstrate excellent communication skills and possess a strong initiative to provide excellent restorative services to our residents.
Contact Amy, Director of Clinical Services, at email@example.com or 515-232-6760.
Equal Opportunity Employer