Northcrest Community has an opening for a full-time Maintenance Technician. This position requires a confident person who works independently and as a team. Ideal candidates have a reasonable and varied understanding of maintenance and a strong desire to provide exceptional service.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical and appliance issues
- Repair or replace lighting, ceiling fans, smoke detectors, refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers, garbage disposals, washers and dryers
- Repair or replace toilets, sinks, bathtubs and plumbing
- General remodeling, interior and exterior maintenance of the building structures and grounds
- Other duties as assigned
- Position Includes on-call maintenance rotation.
Northcrest offers competitive wages and benefits with wage credit for experience.
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Leave Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Premium pay of double hourly wage for holidays worked
- Employee Assistance Program
- Longevity Pay
- Meals at a reduced cost
- Family-friendly work environment
Northcrest's success is a direct result of the caring staff that assists the residents. Come join our Maintenance team today!
Contact Knut Morken, Director of Environmental Services, at email@example.com, or at 515-232-6760 with any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer