Marketing & Resident Services Manager, Part-Time 24 hours per week
Northcrest Community has a rare part-time opportunity for a gifted and creative Marketing & Resident Services Manager. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, creative professional possessing excellent organizational skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
The Marketing & Resident Services Manager is responsible for enhancing the overall resident experience through exceptional fostering of prospect and resident relationships, from initial inquiry through residency at Northcrest Community. This position assists the CEO/Administrator in carrying out Northcrest’s marketing strategy in order to maintain desired occupancy levels.
Northcrest offers competitive wages and benefits with wage credit for experience.
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Leave Pay
- Premium pay of double hourly wage for holidays worked
- Longevity Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Meals at a reduced cost
- Family-friendly work environment
Northcrest's success is a direct result of our caring employees delivering quality service in assisting the residents. Come join our Administrative team today!
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Minimum three years of experience working for Life Plan Communities, long-term care, senior living or other relevant marketing experience preferred. Experience in Hospitality will be considered.
- Excellent communication in both verbal and written form, with residents, prospective residents, family members, guests, leadership, peers and vendors.
- Proficient in use of PC, including calendar, and Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as willingness to assist residents, staff, and visitors
- Experience with marketing through social media is desired
- Occasional weekends or evenings may be necessary
Please contact Dawn Ethofer, CEO/Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-232-6760.