Northcrest Community has an opportunity for a friendly, caring, and reliable Receptionist. This casual position is 10-16 hours per week including every other weekend, one Friday evening per month, and a holiday rotation. Please indicate if interested in PRN status which dis on an as needed basis with the requirement of one Friday evening shift per month.
- Premium pay of double hourly wage for holidays worked
- 401K Plan
- Meals at a reduced cost
- Employee Assistance Program
- Family Friendly Work Environment
Northcrest offers a competitive wage with credit for experience. We believe our success is a direct result of caring staff that assists the residents. Come join our Administrative team today!
To apply complete our online application on this website.
- High School education or equivalent
- Excellent critical thinking, communication and customer service skills
- Preferred experience with multi-line phone systems
- Preferred knowledge and use of Microsoft Office products
Please contact Stacey, Administrative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-232-6760.
Equal Opportunity Employer